Saturday, May 5, 2012

learning new stuff...with friends....

I love learning new things...LOVE LEARNING NEW THINGS!  So, when I found out I could take a class about Anne Frank, I jumped on the chance to sign up, spend 10 hours in a room and give up an entire Saturday. 

Now I'm sitting here and everything I keep finding out I'm pretty impressed with.  Especially right now - we're going through different technology sites to use to teach this, I'm signed up for Edmodo to share ideas with these teachers and I now have been introduced to Animoto and Glogster.

I love teacher sharing days when everything actually seems relevant and worthy to take an entire day to learn.  I'm also sitting with two really nice teachers - one who's very excited to learn about everything and the other who is passionate about the subject....these guys get me jazzed and excited to learn as well.  They are a breath of fresh air and really help me get out of my funk of the end of the year "blahs".

No comments:

Post a Comment