Monday, October 18, 2010

entertainment....

In this blog you will hear many times of the people I work with. As much as I love the kids, I equally believe that the people I teach with are special too. They are a constant source of knowledge AND entertainment. This past week, we had conferences. Conferences are an interesting time. It's where you find out a lot of things about the kids you teach.

This year, I was introduced to the wonderful quirky personality of one of my favorite literacy teachers in the building. At any time a period of down time can occur. These times are quiet and you actually have time to think. One of my colleagues decided to favor us with her "interpretative dance". It was interesting, funny and gave us a reason to laugh, if just for a moment.

These are the times I love being here. Sometimes you just have to blow off some steam and be able to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment